Thursday, April 17, 2014

Head in the clouds

It was a monday night April 14, 2014. I went over to Eric's house cause he wanted me to. I didn't expect a night like that to happen what so ever. We began in the hot tub which above us was the eclipse hitting its end. This night involved some alcohol and maybe a few pain killers. Norcos. Eric kissed my shoulder and rubbed my leg, which felt nice and relaxing. I knew he was in the mood for some bonding. Once we went back inside the magic began. We showered off with some foreplay and led it to the bed. I closed my eyes and just went with the flow and so did my ass. Bended forward i felt my head was in the clouds. I almost thought as if i blacked out for half of the time not knowing what happened, yet i did. I was aroused and ecstatic. A night to remember and will never forget. He made me feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment